Our aim is to ensure that success and achievement in esports is celebrated globally, acting as an impartial entity across all platforms and titles.
The players, teams, organisations, gamers, suppliers, distributors, platforms and fans have created esports as an industry, we document the contributions and successes ensuring they are immortalised.
Understanding and highlighting the processes that go on behind the scenes of every tournament and game played, from the hardware used to the platform used to broadcast and the contributions by the companies that make it happen.
1. Nominations Open Nominations are opened to the public, allowing anyone to submit an entry for a deserving party to be put up for consideration. This is in three categories; community, industry & pro awards.
2. Finalists Announced After all nominations have been considered and evaluated our finalists are announced, these are those that were felt to be at the top level during the 12 months assessed which run from October to October.
3. Public Vote The finalists are then put to public vote, allowing you to help decide their fate and ensure they are recognised for their achievements, for 2019.
4. Panel Vote After the public vote has been counted and verified, our panel come together to adjudicate the finalists and decide the winners for 2019, considering the public vote and using this to decide any tie breakers.
5. The Awards The awards ceremony will broadcast live on the 16th of November, announcing the 2019 winners and helping to honour and enhance their legacy in esports.